Our evening courses are designed for language learning at a comfortable stress free pace. These courses take place on weekdays between 4 pm and 9 pm and generally last 90 minutes.
In order to ensure the quality of the lessons, a level test is necessary before the participants start their course. All evening courses are offered as a one-on-one or group class and are carefully designed to cover a wide range of topic areas, grammatical structures and skills.
The following elements are usually included:
- Developing and improving the spoken language
- Building communicative confidence in order to talk with native speakers
- Developing listening and comprehension skills to improve understanding
- Learning and reviewing the grammatical structures of the language
- Focusing on language that can be used in real-life situations, both written and spoken
- Building a base of core vocabulary
- Working on pronunciation
- Reading practice and comprehension testing
You can enroll in a conventional class at our Pittsburgh center or your desired location. We also offer online courses designed to meet your learning interests and goals. This gives you the opportunity to study at your own pace and accommodate your busy lifestyle.
~ Emperor Charles V