A special course is designed for individuals that are interested in improving their language skills before traveling to a foreign country.
Examples of topics:
- How to introduce yourself and use a little small talk
- Choose the right things to eat and drink
- Be able to communicate with a doctor
- Book a hotel room
- Shop successfully
- Ask for directions
- Know how to use public transportation
- How and where to exchange currency
You can enroll in a conventional class at our Pittsburgh center or your desired location. We also offer online courses designed to meet your learning interests and goals. This gives you the opportunity to study at your own pace and accommodate your busy lifestyle.